Movon adheres to the highest standard to promote trust with clients and candidates. Confidentiality of information is our top priority.
Contingency Service Charge
Our service is based on a no placement, no fee model.
By limiting the number of companies that we work with, each assignment handled by Movon will be given same level of attention and commitment regardless of seniority of the role. Our consultants will spend time to understand requirements of each opening; count into considerations of appropriate FITS – skillful, personality, cultural.
- Understand company culture, responsibilities of particular opening, required qualifications.
- Identify and assess candidate through personal interview
- Work on candidate profile including consultant’s comment
- Line up interview, obtain feedback, understand your expectation, adjust search strategy if required
- Assist on offer and placement
- Conduct on-going follow up with both client and candidate
- Submit CV
- Initial discussion to understand your areas of knowledge, experience, career aspirations and personal interests
- Interview line-up and briefing on client’s history, challenges & opportunities, and expectation from client.
- Interview follow up on your views and expectation.
- Sending a compelling offer, assist a professional resignation.